<body>
 
 
Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Soon...
Soon everyone will leave me as before. Haa..

Today in my company, Muslims were released at 4pm.
How good could that be?
BTW “Hari Raya Puasa” everyone...... =PP

"Why their new year only they get to be release early but our new year everyone is release early..." ???

Thats the question I'm wondering since i was in Pri 1....
Any answers???
If yes, please answer... I'm puzzled...


So sad. I forgot tml is a public holiday... Miss a day to wear casual.
**Even though my normal office days attire is not consider formal...** Haa... ;D
=======================

Whr are are the friends when you need them? Even its just 1.. its fine....

Where are you friends ?? WHR ??

Haiz...
========================

Was suppose to update last week about my grandma birthday post but in the end lazy.. Hee hee..
Anyway, whats important is that we enjoy ourself. =D

So much thinking so liitle to say. I have what i want to blog about in my head but when its time to type it out... Boom... All Gone.. !!!!

How i was so bored now. Cannot even figure out what I'm blogging about !!??!!
Haiz..
Doesn't matter.. =PP



Paalam guys...
[bEii]

- it stings - 4:13 PM

Comments:
Post a Comment
 


+ Home



 
Ms. BEIYING :]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ii was born wiib the name beiying
sweet Niineteen
obviously ii am a garl
hu goes by the nick beii
currently living in senja;bukit panjang

__ADores.]]*
.dancing
.songs
.taking photo
.comic;novel
.my darling biiao mei; viians
9 .fone
.anime
.the HOTTiies from mars

__HATred.]]*

.my cousin from hell; debbiie yeo ifb iieu see her, smack her fer miie kiies
.meat
.getting up early in the morn
.lack of money $$
.studiies
.exams
.animals
.the alien hu habb a fweaking nosebled 24/7


dreamms

.to habe a laptop
.new handfone
.new fone set
.to learn dance more quickly
.new bag
.necklance
.new wallet
.to be able to catch up with de speed*dance*
.to learn japanese
.to pass my driving test
.to have a driving lic.
.to learn to park without pole
.to own a car
.to save more $$
.traveling
.more books


bwuaiis bwuaiix((:
__cry & shoutts.]]*




~Advertisments~'__


historyy_`]