<body>
 
 
Sunday, August 03, 2008

Fri..
Was having my driving lessons after work...
Gosh i almost knock onto the kerb while turning...
Too long didn't drive le..
I HATE that teacher...
Gosh.. His instructions are so not clear lolx...
Damm sian...
Wishing to end the lessons when i just started driving....
Time pass slow...
Haiz..
Enough of those complaining le.. hee... =D

==============================================

Yst..
Wake up early in the morning to go dancing..
Learn 2 dance as pair... with V.. !!!
Keep hitting V's head while turning her..
Sorry vian.. Hee =P
I didn't do it on purpose..

So after class ended...
Went to O sch to sign up for locking..
Yessss.. Locking... Wah was so excited lol..
But when reach the place le... Don't dare to go in...
Luckily I not alone.
Drag V to acc me thr to sign up too..
V was having sore throat.. but I made her do all the talking..
So bad rite.. =0 *shake head*

After signing up, went to orchard... Went kinokuniya.. but didn't manage to find the book I wanted. But V found 2 books.
Went to look for a shop.. dunno wad name. But couldn't find it.
**Not that we couldn't find it cos we dunno the name cos vian has the name card for the shop, it just i can't remember the name**
After orchard.. went bugis...
went thr to shop a little before going to "dinner".
Cos I was early, my mum ask me to go eat something first.
So being an obedient kid, I went to eat.
But in the end, was too full to have my "dinner" that I was looking forward to..
Haiz...

Anyway.. going to stop my post here..
Tata..



[bEii]

- it stings - 4:49 PM

Comments:
Post a Comment
 


+ Home



 
Ms. BEIYING :]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ii was born wiib the name beiying
sweet Niineteen
obviously ii am a garl
hu goes by the nick beii
currently living in senja;bukit panjang

__ADores.]]*
.dancing
.songs
.taking photo
.comic;novel
.my darling biiao mei; viians
9 .fone
.anime
.the HOTTiies from mars

__HATred.]]*

.my cousin from hell; debbiie yeo ifb iieu see her, smack her fer miie kiies
.meat
.getting up early in the morn
.lack of money $$
.studiies
.exams
.animals
.the alien hu habb a fweaking nosebled 24/7


dreamms

.to habe a laptop
.new handfone
.new fone set
.to learn dance more quickly
.new bag
.necklance
.new wallet
.to be able to catch up with de speed*dance*
.to learn japanese
.to pass my driving test
.to have a driving lic.
.to learn to park without pole
.to own a car
.to save more $$
.traveling
.more books


bwuaiis bwuaiix((:
__cry & shoutts.]]*




~Advertisments~'__


historyy_`]