<body>
 
 
Monday, June 16, 2008

Ha..
I was away for so long.
Vian is complaining that she goes to my blog and c nth. Was so disappointed in me.
So vian, I'm going to blog... Don't be disappointed.. K ??
Aren't you happy about it? =D

=======================================

Actually thr's nth to blog about. Cos everyday was so boring...
Its just work, go home, slp.. wake up, work, go home, slp..
Its e same routine everyday.
I had a boring life didn't I ??

=======================================

So yst. Vian bugged me about going to BPP's "STREETS" to eat.
Gosh it was such a disappointment..
The so called " Cheese Baked Rice with Fillet"
Rice.. No taste.
Fillet.. Fish don't taste good. There's some kind of smell when you eat the fish.
Of course.. Its my own point of view and I don't need others to comment about it.
U heard me don't u.. U know who u are. N u better do. V..
It doesn't mean that other people would feel the same way.

But according to V..
She say that IMM's "STREETS" was not bad.

How i regretted... Y didn't I listen to junn hao...
Even though his isn't a much better choice. Haiz...

Until yst den I know that SUBWAY is healthy and its cheap.
===========================================================

V.. Next time u wanna drink...
Just go get it. There's no need to drag us in there and eat..
U HEARD ME...

so I going to end this blog..


I know its boring but u ppl can choice not to read my blog.
I'm just posting new post b'cos someone out thr is bugging me to blog.
Yes. V.. I'm talking about U !!!!!






[bEii]

- it stings - 12:40 PM

Comments:
Post a Comment
 


+ Home



 
Ms. BEIYING :]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ii was born wiib the name beiying
sweet Niineteen
obviously ii am a garl
hu goes by the nick beii
currently living in senja;bukit panjang

__ADores.]]*
.dancing
.songs
.taking photo
.comic;novel
.my darling biiao mei; viians
9 .fone
.anime
.the HOTTiies from mars

__HATred.]]*

.my cousin from hell; debbiie yeo ifb iieu see her, smack her fer miie kiies
.meat
.getting up early in the morn
.lack of money $$
.studiies
.exams
.animals
.the alien hu habb a fweaking nosebled 24/7


dreamms

.to habe a laptop
.new handfone
.new fone set
.to learn dance more quickly
.new bag
.necklance
.new wallet
.to be able to catch up with de speed*dance*
.to learn japanese
.to pass my driving test
.to have a driving lic.
.to learn to park without pole
.to own a car
.to save more $$
.traveling
.more books


bwuaiis bwuaiix((:
__cry & shoutts.]]*




~Advertisments~'__


historyy_`]