<body>
 
 
Sunday, May 18, 2008

ok.. since there actually is someone and the only one who's reading my blog..
i am back to updatin my blog juz for todae.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todae went to dentist early in the morning. Its a painful experience. I bleed... Haiz..
Its been 5 yrs since i last visit de dentist n after the normal checkup.. which is cleaning n polishing.. she told me that i will only need to vist her once a year. Which is great as compared to the others.. Half a year or even every 3 months. Haa..
After the dentist visit.. I suggested on going to zoo.. but my father day that nop.. We are going to qeenstown, meet my mum then go IKEA..
After arriving at queenstown mrt's taxi stand waiting for my mum, i decided to cam whore a little.. Haa..

______________________________________________________________

Ok, This.. I was getting bored while waiting for my mum..


Den, I decided to play with my neckalce..
This Necklace actuallii comes with a shirt.. But i decided to seperate wear it.. Haa



I know i look ugly in dis pic.. But.. Hu cares..


I know i look fat in this pic but.. Haa..




My daddy.. Look so cramp..


Haa.. This is nicer.. 2nd attempt..


Thats my grandma..


Proud to annouce my little cousin.. Skye.. Hee.. Look better in dis pic den the previous. :P

Thats the end of todae's pic...
__________________________________________________________
Follow by some pics taken when i'm in the office.. feeling BORED!!!!




Actually there are some more but they don't allow me to post it all.. So i dun wann to try le..
Tats y only got 3 pics.. Haa..
____________________________________________________________

Below is the actual thing that arrived on monday at my house. Haa.. Its the MOTHERS DAY GIFT.....




_____________________________________________________________

Ok.. This is the earring i ordered for myself. But it haven arrived yet.. When it does. I'm going to take a pic and put it up.

Tats all for todae's blog.. Tata..

[bEii]

P/S: Anime- [DEVIL MAY CRY] recommended .. :D

- it stings - 10:45 PM

Comments:
Post a Comment
 


+ Home



 
Ms. BEIYING :]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ii was born wiib the name beiying
sweet Niineteen
obviously ii am a garl
hu goes by the nick beii
currently living in senja;bukit panjang

__ADores.]]*
.dancing
.songs
.taking photo
.comic;novel
.my darling biiao mei; viians
9 .fone
.anime
.the HOTTiies from mars

__HATred.]]*

.my cousin from hell; debbiie yeo ifb iieu see her, smack her fer miie kiies
.meat
.getting up early in the morn
.lack of money $$
.studiies
.exams
.animals
.the alien hu habb a fweaking nosebled 24/7


dreamms

.to habe a laptop
.new handfone
.new fone set
.to learn dance more quickly
.new bag
.necklance
.new wallet
.to be able to catch up with de speed*dance*
.to learn japanese
.to pass my driving test
.to have a driving lic.
.to learn to park without pole
.to own a car
.to save more $$
.traveling
.more books


bwuaiis bwuaiix((:
__cry & shoutts.]]*




~Advertisments~'__


historyy_`]