<body>
 
 
Sunday, May 25, 2008

i was saying that i will post up pic on my earring tat i ordered after it arrive rite ??





actually the earring arrive on sat. but i took the pics and was lazy to upload it into the com.





so i am going to blog abt it now !!!







Isn't the packagin cute ??



Haa.. Tats how it comes in =p



i was so excited lol. when my earring come n i wore it to dancing yst night.. haa.. go show off..

=================================================



Then today, went to Paris to eat.. It's near marina



It was nt allow to take photo of the food. They even put the warning sign abt not taking photo.. Haiz..



BUT...



I can't resist the chocolate so.. hee... secretly take photo of the chocolate... =p




The cakes... Haa... Different kind of cheese cake..



The close up for the chocolate.. I like the taste of the chocolate..



The Extra..
======================


Today we( my parents, my grandma[ to celebrate their mother's day] all my aunt) went to eat the lunch buffet.

So after lunch went SHOPPING and I was surprised to c RAHIM at work.. Haa..
Its like super long time no c him le lol..
Let Me Think.... ..... ..... .... .....


After we graduate from Sec Sch, i didn't even c him once.. Ha..

When he saw me, He turn away.. So bad rite ??
How could he !!!!!!

So after chatting, continue our shopping..
My aunt Pam, went to buy a SOFT TOY/ PLUSH... as a belated mother's day gift for grandma.
It was a yellow rabbit, Medium size and its FLAT...
I should have taken a pic of it.
But I was too tired or should I say I was too lazy to do it...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway.. Tats enough of crapping. &
I'm goiong to end my post of the dae...

----------------------------------------------------------------

P/S: Ber.. I u happen to c my blog, U really should go de. The dory fish thr quite nice. N u should hear wad my father crap abt. We all laugh so hard that the waiter and waitresses turned their head to c wads happening on our table..










[bEii]

- it stings - 7:31 PM

Comments:
Post a Comment
 


+ Home



 
Ms. BEIYING :]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ii was born wiib the name beiying
sweet Niineteen
obviously ii am a garl
hu goes by the nick beii
currently living in senja;bukit panjang

__ADores.]]*
.dancing
.songs
.taking photo
.comic;novel
.my darling biiao mei; viians
9 .fone
.anime
.the HOTTiies from mars

__HATred.]]*

.my cousin from hell; debbiie yeo ifb iieu see her, smack her fer miie kiies
.meat
.getting up early in the morn
.lack of money $$
.studiies
.exams
.animals
.the alien hu habb a fweaking nosebled 24/7


dreamms

.to habe a laptop
.new handfone
.new fone set
.to learn dance more quickly
.new bag
.necklance
.new wallet
.to be able to catch up with de speed*dance*
.to learn japanese
.to pass my driving test
.to have a driving lic.
.to learn to park without pole
.to own a car
.to save more $$
.traveling
.more books


bwuaiis bwuaiix((:
__cry & shoutts.]]*




~Advertisments~'__


historyy_`]